Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Neglect

Poor Big Blue Eyes Press - it has been so neglected recently. Between work, travel, & one cute little kiddo, I just haven't had the time I thought I would to put into this little business.

I am going to get back on the band wagon, though. I have a few things up my sleeve that I have been thinking about to get this blog back on track. A little hint: one of the ideas involves printable recipe cards. Do you have quick simple recipes (10 ingredients or less) that you would like to see on cute printable recipe cards? Send me an email at bigblueeyespress [at] gmail [dot] com if you would like to share!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the offer, I'll plan to send one over. And no need to apologize, we all understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I would love recipe cards....right now I use index cards (and really only use the recipe if it has been a while since I made it). I am looking up new recipes all the time and it would be fun to have a cute card to put them on :-)

    ReplyDelete