Thursday, June 11, 2009

You Are My Sunshine

I saw this post last month over at Life In Motion Photography, and just knew I had to create one of my own. I created mine using the lyrics from "You Are My Sunshine". My Grammie used to sing this song to my sisters and I, and now I sing it to Charlotte. I took my image down to 8x10 and think I'll print it out and hang it in Charlotte's room.
I'm thinking of doing a couple of these for the shop. What format would you like to see them in? 8x10 prints? folded notecards?

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! That would be cool to do with a Bible verse or words describing a child with their name in the large font...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love it. If you start designing again, I think offering similar designs in both 8x10 and notecards would be awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete