Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to Big Blue Eyes Press.

I have started this blog for a couple of reasons:

1. I am a self proclaimed blog addict. My Google Reader is chock full of beautiful blogs that are updated daily. This provides (much to my husband's mocking) hours of entertainment for me. In an effort to contribute and give something back to the blog community, I have started Big Blue Eyes Press.

2. I have so many ideas and designs in my head that are bursting to get out. I have this streak of creative energy that, as hard as I try, I just can't supress. I spend so much time dreaming about what I will do with that energy, that I knew it was time to start something. I would like this blog to be my place to channel that energy into something meaningful.


My goal for this blog is to share with you, over time, a collection of printable note cards, tags, invitations, and recipe cards that you can keep on your hard drive to access whenever you need them. I will also share the articles, tutorials, projects, etc that I find interesting on the web.


Why "Big Blue Eyes Press"? Because I look at a set of big blue eyes a lot.


DSC_1802

my 1 yr. old daughter, c

1 comment:

  1. what a cutie your daughter is! congrats on the new blog!

    ReplyDelete