Friday, May 29, 2009

Scotties


I didn't intend to take such a long break from this blog, but life just gets in the way! I was busy creating a new printable invitation suite that is available in the shop.
My mom has the cutest little Scottie Dog named Riley. He loves to play with a big red ball out in the backyard of their home. This design was originally a birthday card for my mom, but I didn't get it printed out in time to give to her. Rather than having this little guy live forever on my hard drive as a design not used, I created this invitation suite.


2 comments:

  1. Cute! You should make a Tobey one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would be nice as a wedding invitation too with the picture of a diamond ring or an image of the couple. Love the simplicity of this. engagement rings Dublin

    ReplyDelete