Friday, May 15, 2009

Should you be doing something?


Little C and I went shopping at the farmer's market and saw lots of beautiful watermelons. Since "ball" is Little C's new favorite word, she shouted "BALL" at the top of her lungs when she saw them. So, I've had watermelons on the brain today.
Combined with that, and the fact that I have a list of things I should be doing around the house, I came up with this little download for you. Hope it can motivate you to stop surfing the web for a minute and do something that needs to get done. I am off to put a load of laundry in the washer!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I can just imagine Little C shouting at the top of her lungs in the farmer's market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, it says that page not found, I can't download it. Can yot tell me something please?
    Best
    Ana

    ReplyDelete